Top Las Vegas Realtor

Don’t trust the most important sale or purchase of your life to a newbie, part-timer, or otherwise inexperienced real estate agent.

You simply have too much to lose and everything to gain.

Jeff Galindo, Realtor and Owner New Door Residential | Las Vegas Real Estate

Many agents report their brokerage or team numbers as their own.
Not Me. These results are my personally-credited transaction.

Number of Homes Sold 2017

Dollar Volume Sold 2017


Average Days on Market 2017


Customer Satisfaction (vs. 52% of those surveyed nationally)

Year I became a Real Estate Licensee in Nvada

Years of Professional Real Estate Experience


Top Ranking Among all Las Vegas Realtors (GLVAR)


Some Nice Things Real People Are Saying About Me

I live in California and I found Jeff online to sell my home in Las Vegas. I wasn’t sure what to except, but Jeff was extremely professional and helpful with referring local professionals to help with small repairs. When it came time to sell the home, Jeff would always update us on the open house.

Jeff made everything really easy for us since we are out of town and have very busy schedules.

Michael M

Jeff is the top Las Vegas realtor for a reason. His approach to selling is outstanding, and he couples this with superior local knowledge. His advertising techniques obviously work – within 10 days of posting the online advertising, including excellent pictures and a virtual tour of my house, we had a  contract. Jeff is an optimist with an infectious personality. He was a lot of fun to work with and was always confident of his approach. It worked well.

Mandy P

I never write testimonials or reviews. In this case, however I am making an exception. After many interviews with other agents, I selected Jeff because he was very responsive and clearly understands the uniqueness of our market. We sold our property quickly and for full ask, which speaks for itself.

Sarah A

Proven Track Record

Jeff Galindo by the Numbers

A Top Las Vegas Realtor

Jeff Galindo is ranked in the top .5% of all agents in Las Vegas for successfully selling homes, and is one of the top Las Vegas real estate agents who are able to successfully complete transactions.

Jeff Galindo is a licensed Realtor in Nevada and the Owner/Broker at New Door Residential. Jeff has been a full-time Las Vegas real estate professional since 1998, covering Las Vegas, Summerlin, Enterprise, Spring Valley, and Henderson.

Jeff is one of the most trusted and experienced Realtors in Las Vegas.

Jeff is a top Las Vegas Realtor, ranking #2 out of 9,171 Las Vegas real estate agents for the number of homes recently sold. He has completed more than 1,160 personal transactions. His Sale Price / List Price ratio is 103%. Jeff has represented sellers in 68% of those transactions, and buyers in the remaining 32%.

Jeff is also a big believer of giving back. New Door Residential supports local charities with proceeds from every sale.

If you are looking for a seasoned, knowledgeable Real Estate sales and marketing professional who will help you with all your real estate needs, while always looking out for your best interest, look no further.

Plus, he’s the kind of guy you’ll enjoy meeting and working with. Guaranteed!

You won’t regret your decision to work with Jeff Galindo and New Door Residential.

  • #1 Producing Latino Real Estate Agent in the U.S. 2014 According to NAHREP
  • 98% The percentage of his previous clients who say they would use him again
  • Top .5% His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents with 745 Single Family

Home Transactions:

  • Top 1%  – His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents selling for getting seller
  • Top Dollar – 9% more than avg. agent
  • Top 19% – His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents in getting homes sold.
  • 99% of all listings sold. 22% More than the avg. agent

His Numbers:

  • 745 His personal number of credited real estate transactions since 2012.
  • $210,444,139 His personal amount of credited sales dollar volume since 2012
  • 33.5 His personal average credited days on market since 2012
  • 1997 Year he became a Real Estate License in the State of Nevada
  • 21 Number of years in the home building and real estate industry
  • 3/1 Number of dogs and cats in his family – Jasper, Wilson, Ollie, and the Cat, Bella